2007-04-28

久多良木健语录精选



"I believe we made the most beautiful thing in the world. Nobody would criticize a renowned architect's blueprint that the position of a gate is wrong. It's the same as that." -- Nikkei Business, 01/05

我相信我们创造了世上最美的东西。正如没人会为蓝图上一扇门放错了位置而批评伟大的设计师本人。

"The PlayStation [3] is not a game machine. We've never once called it a game machine," -- Impress PC Watch, 05/05

PS3不是一台游戏机。我们从来就没叫过它游戏机。


"The Xbox 360 is more of an Xbox 1.5 than a next generation console." -- Impress PC Watch, 05/05

与其说Xbox 360是次世代主机,不如叫它Xbox 1.5。

"[PS3 is] for consumers to think to themselves 'I will work more hours to buy one'. We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else." -- Toyo Keizai, 07/05

PS3是为那些会对自己说“我要加班工作去买一台”的消费者准备的。我们希望人们觉得除了它别无所求。

"My homeroom teacher told me I wasn't cooperative ... I used to get mad, thinking I was being singled out." -- CNN, 09/00

我的家庭教师曾告诫我不善合作……我曾经很郁闷,觉得自己被孤立了。

"You can communicate to a new cybercity. This will be the ideal home server. Did you see the movie 'The Matrix'? Same interface. Same concept. Starting from next year, you can jack into 'The Matrix'!" -- Newsweek, 02/00

你可以在一个新的网络虚拟城市里交流。这是理想的家园服务器。你看过一部叫“黑客帝国”的电影么?一样的界面。一样的理念。明年开始,你就能进入“矩阵”了!

3 comments:

Xu Xiaojun said...

我是来顶叉包哥哥的。

Unknown said...

好地方,收藏了

Daniel KeKe said...

嗯,尝试着开个电玩的Blog,更新有点慢,蒙大家不弃,呵呵~